|2.||Name Of Post||Teacher|
|3.||Job Profile||Primary Teacher|
|4.||Essential Qualification||1). SECONDARY EXAM (10th) OR EQUIVALENT. (MUST HAVE PASSED HINDI AS A SUBJECT AT SECONDARY LEVEL.)|
|2). SENIOR SECONDARY (10+2) OR INTERMEDIATE OR ITS EQUIVALENT FROM A RECOGNISED BOARD/INSTITUTION. (MUST HAVE PASSED ENGLISH AS A SUBJECT AT SECONDARY OR SENIOR SECONDARY LEVEL.)|
|3). TWO YEAR’S DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ELEMENTARY TEACHER EDUCATION COURSE/JUNIOR BASIC TRAINING OR EQUIVALENT OR BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION FROM A RECOGNISED INSTITUTION.|
|5.||Age Limit||General : - 30 years|
|SC : - 35 years|
|ST : - 35 years|
|OBC : - 33 years|
|PH : - 40 years|
|6.||Emoluments||Fixed Monthly Allowance|
|7.||No. Of Anticpated Post||1370 Post|
|8.||last date of receiving online application:||08/09/2011|
|9.||Terms and Conditions:-|| |
* The Contract Teachers are disengaged as soon as the vacant posts get filled by regular appointments or till the completion of the contract period whichever is earlier. A panel will be made to fill up the vacancies which arrive from leave substitute teachers and will be posted for a limited period as per the requirement of schools, wherein teachers are on CCL/ML/long leave. The selected candidates are entitled of one casual leave in a month subject to maximum of eight in a year.
* The candidates have to upload application form, latest photograph on the website, www.mcdonline.gov.in upto 08/09/2011. The applications will be accepted online only, no manual or by post applications will be accepted or entertained.
* Reservation and relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidates belongings to reserved category of SC/ST/OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before the last date of closing of online. i.e. 08/09/2011. The candidates belongings to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho+VH) must possess “Disability Certificate from Govt. Hospital.
* The candidates are required to opt 01 zone of their choice where they wish to work. The option given by the candidate will be considered at the time of placement of the candidate as per the vacancies available in the zone. However, if the vacancy is not available in the opted zone, candidate can be posted in any other zone as per availability of vacancy. In no case, request for change of zone will be entertained after submission of application form. Once engaged for a zone, a candidate will not be transferred to any zone under any circumstances. The names of the zones are given in the application format.
* The list of short listed candidates along with allotted zone will be uploaded on MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. between 14/09/2011 to 20/09/2011 and the original documents of short listed candidates will be verified in the allotted zone. The date and schedule of verification of documents and final list of selected candidates will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in.
* The candidates selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement with Zonal DDEs /ADEs before issuing of engagement letter. The period of engagement is till 30th April 2012, after which they will stand disengaged unless an order of extension is given by the MCD. The candidates will have no claim whatsoever for continuation of the engagement or for regularization.
* Selected candidates will have to join his /her duty within 07 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his/her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engaged or given the offer to work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
* The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the application form.
* There will be a centralized merit/ selection list and the engagement letter will be given at Zonal Level.
* Applicants are requested to frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonling.gov.in for further instructions / information. For any enquiry please contact on phone no. 011-2322-6522.
|10.||Instruction To candidates|
* The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in between 25/08/2011 to 08/09/2011. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of applying online.
* Online application form is available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. It is advisable to use Mozilla Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing http//www.mcdonline.gov.in. ,the button marked e-recruitment may be clicked , which opens the page showing all jobs of MCD to which on line application can be submitted.
* Against each such post, Two Buttons namely
(a) View Job profile: check on the button to read the Job Profile
(b) Apply: Click on the button to apply.
* All fields carrying the mark * are compulsory. These fields may be filled in using the key bands. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to turn the next page.
* The photographs in JPG, JPEG, and BMP format need to be uploaded.
* After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit’ is to be clicked.
*Others stands for persons belonging to Physical Handicapped ( Ortho) and Visual Disable category.
The age limit for PH ( Ortho) and VH are as under :-
i) General PH/VH : 40 Years
ii) SC PH/VH : 45 Years
iii) ST PH/VH : 45 Years
iv) OBC PH/VH : 43 Years
* 3% Quota will be reserved for Physically Handicapped Category ( 1.5% PH(Ortho)+1.5% VH)
* Zone wise vacancy
(i) Central zone : 325
(ii) South zone : 175
(iii) Shahdara North : 392
(iv) Shahdara South zone : 162
(v) Civil Line zone : 174
(vi) Karol bagh zone : 105
(vii) Sadar Pahadganj zone : 12
(viii) City zone : 25
Note : Please do not give preference for Najafgarh zone, Narela zone, Rohini zone, West zone and Head Quarter.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK BELOW